Absolute Auction - Country Estate Home on 2+ Acre Lot
ONLINE ONLY! Property will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price!
Property #: TAA2027
Auction Date & Time:
Bidding ends October 8th at 6:00pm ET
Preview Date & Time:
October 2nd at 4:00 PM ET &
October 4th at 2:00 PM ET
4183 New Haven Rd,4183
Bardstown, KY 40004
• ABSOLUTE AUCTION! Sells to the Highest Bidder Regardless of Sale Price!
• Spacious home with large rooms, lots of closets and storage, dining room, family rooms, etc.
• Large 2 car garage and lots of storage shelving!
• Full finished basement with full bath, family room, office, bedroom and walk-out to a large concrete patio!
• Country Estate Home boasting a large 2.31+/- acre lot with frontage on Highway 31E.
• Nearly 4,000 sq. ft. of living space! Five Bedrooms, Three Baths, Family Rooms, much more!
• Easy Access to Martha Layne Collins Bluegrass Parkway, 2 miles to the north.
• Bardstown, Kentucky - “Best Small Town in America” according to Rand McNally and USA Today!
• Bardstown, Kentucky – Bourbon Capital of the World!
• Bardstown, Kentucky – “My Old Kentucky Home State Park” & “The Stephen Foster Story!”
This Country Estate Home provides 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 family rooms, office, formal dining and plenty of closets and storage space! The 2.31+/- acre yard offers wide open space for a growing family or a grown family gathering place for recreation and relaxation. There is a large deck off the kitchen as well as a concrete patio below stretching nearly the entire length of the house in the rear. This is a perfect opportunity to purchase a spacious home and lot in the country yet conveniently located for access to Historic Downtown Bardstown, the Louisville International Airport, two hours north to Cincinnati and two hours south to Nashville.
Property will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price.
Auction Summary of Terms of Sale: All property is sold in “As-Is and Where-Is” condition. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid. The total sale price of the property shall be comprised of the high bid plus the buyer’s premium. The high bidder shall execute a non-contingent purchase agreement immediately following the auction, and will provide a non-refundable earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the total sale price (high bid + buyer’s premium) by certified funds or wire transfer within 24 hours of being declared the winning bidder. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing within the specified timeframe in the purchase agreement. Property will be transferred by General Warranty Deed. Other terms apply.
Watch virtual tour of the property at https://youtu.be/XUUFwg_8gWc
Contact - Jeff Farmer -email@example.com, 270-268-5315
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, KY Auctioneer/Broker #P1734
Online Auction – Premier Residential (R-3) Development
PREMIER RESIDENTIAL (R-3) DEVELOPMENT
5.5+/- ACRES-UTILITIES IN PLACE
FLEXIBLE USES-SINGLE FAMILY/MULTI-FAMILY!!
• Luxury Townhome/Condominium Development on 5.5 +/- Acres
• Zoned R-3 (Multi-Family Residential)
• Wide Variety of Allowable Uses Include Single-Family, Multi-Family and Two-Family Dwellings
• PUD Designation Allows Developers Flexibility to Mix Dwelling Densities
• Conditional Uses Allowed are Assisted Living/Nursing Facilities, Recreational Facilities, Mini-Warehouses & More
• No Ownership Required for Occupancy Under HOA Rules & Regulations
• All Infrastructure Installed (All Underground Utilities)
• Property Located in City Limits
• Perfect Acquisition for Investor or Developer Looking for High Upside Potential
• Most Recent Condominium Sold for $220,000
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, KY Auctioneer/Broker #P1734.
10% Buyers Premium and other terms apply
Online bidding ends June 11th at 3:00 pm
Previews: Drive by anytime
Property Address: 895 Woodlawn Road, Bardstown, Kentucky 40004
Contact Jordan Conlee at 888-791-7307 ext. 89 or firstname.lastname@example.org